Friday, December 19, 2014

UPDATE ON TOURNEY...GAMES CANCELLED TODAY

WE play SATURDAY BUS WILL LEAVE SCHOOL AT 7:15AM 
The Boys Orange Division games will be played at 9:30, 12:30, and 3:30.


Due to the forecasted weather for the rest of the day and the fact that the fields already saturated, I feel that it is the best decision for the safety of our players that are playing and everyone that is traveling. It will also give me and my staff an opportunity work on the fields over the night.
As I stated in an earlier email, we will still be able to get everyone 3 games on Saturday. We will use all 10 fields at the Power Center on Saturday. I will send out the revised schedule as soon as possible.
Everyone will play their 3 pool games. I know that playing 3 games in a day is tough on some teams, but everyone will have almost a 2 hour break between each game.

The Boys Orange Division games will be played at 9:30, 12:30, and 3:30.